Another great issue, with patterns covering a wide range of skill sets and techniques, from beginner to advanced.
The cover shown here is issue 29, out in newsagents, craft stores and Guilds from March 7, 2013 until June 1, 2013. Subscriptions will start with the next issue (issue 30) in June 2013, unless you request your subscription to start with the current issue in the comments box at checkout.
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Articles include Tunisian Crochet part 1 by Robynn-El Ross; Alpaca: from the Incas to Australia by Jen Frederick.
Patterns in this issue Include:
- Galimatias Lace Scarf by Patrizia Steadman
- Kyoto Cardigan by Justine Turner
- Elegant Arm Warmers by Mae Eastman
- Empire Vest with Lace Peplum (crochet) by Amy Scott-Young
- Anna Frost Flower Shrug by Michelle Moriarty
- Swiss Cheese Scarf by team at Ardent Alpaca
- Ort Bag (Tunisian crochet) by Robynn-El Ross
- Blue and Green (Fair Isle Vest) by Sharon Slarke
Plus: Yarn Conversion Guide, Yarn Related Yumminess, Stitch Guide, Book Reviews, YARNMarket/Where to Buy Guide and more...