Felt issue 8 covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 9 in June 2013 unless you request issue 8 in the comments box at checkout. The cover shown here is issue 8, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from December 7, 2012 until June 1, 2013.
Features include: Raw & Edgy Felt by Pam Hovel; Shambolic Felt by Marlene Gruetter; The 12th Southern Hemisphere Feltmakers’
Convergence by Anita Larkin; Felt Dolls (meet a maker plus tips) by Jane Siddall, plus more.
- Seams Seem to Cause Problems by Maris Herr
- Jack Kangaroo by Gretel Parker
- Back to Basics: Making Felt by Rie Natalenko
- Printing Felt with Dye Paste by Jennie Curtis
- Shibori Cushion by Gillian Chapman
- Night Owl’s Friends: how to make a felt book by Deb Morrison
- How to make a Fitted Garment Pattern (with
dress project to illustrate the process) by Lindy Frayne
- The Serendipity Hat by Penny Eamer
Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
All prices include Postage, Handling and GST.
Please Select Your Location and Quantity.